Who we are?
Gateway Residential Ltd. is a Limited Company incorporated in England and Wales and is a ‘controller’ under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Whose data do we hold?
We may hold data about the following people:
- Suppliers and service providers
- Advisers, consultants and other professional experts,
- Complainants and enquirers
What data we will collect?
We will only collect information from you that is relevant to the matter that we are dealing with. In particular we may collect the following information from you which is defined as ‘personal data’:
- Personal details, such as name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Financial details.
- Business activities of the person whose details we are processing.
We may also collect information that is referred to as being in a ‘special category’. This could include:
- Racial or ethnic origin.
- Religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature.
- Sexual orientation.
- Criminal convictions.
Basis for processing
The basis on which we process your personal data is one or more of the following:
- It is necessary for the performance of our contract with you.
- It is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation.
- It is in our legitimate interest to do so.
- You have given us your consent (this can be withdrawn at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org)
How will we use your data?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Maintaining accounts and records.
- Promotion of our goods and services.